Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"Just a Closer Walk with Thee"



Walking / running / biking are some of my favorite pastimes! Not only do I enjoy burning calories, but I enjoy the time I get to spend talking with God in his creation! 

A beautiful sunset :)

Japanese Magnolia

I love Black-eyed Susans :)

My walking buddy!!

Sunsets steal my heart <3

I got hungry mid-run yesterday ;)

• b l u e • s k i e s •

My typical walk / jog / bike is 3-5 miles.

You see this stuff everyday, but do you ever actually THINK about it?!? 
God created this! Every single thing down to the last teeny tiny detail! He knows how many legs are on the centipedes, how many seeds the Black-eyed Susans have, how many hairs are on my head, ect! 

"Ye shall walk in al the ways which The Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess." Deuteronomy 5:24

🎶I am weak, but thou are strong,
Jesus keep me from all wrong.
I'll be satisfied as long,
As I walk, let me walk,
Close to thee.🎶




No comments:

Post a Comment