Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day is such a great holiday! :) 


You get to celebrate your love for your Daddy! The one who loves and cares so much for you just as our Heavenly Father- Jesus Christ! :) He layed down his life for us just as my fleshly father would do for me. That is the deepest love you can have with someone!

 
We got him a top notch Keurig so he may further his coffee addiction. ;)

My husband is also a Father to our little Fur Baby, Cobalt!
U


^^those guys are my favorites^^

I am blessed beyond belief with the most amazing life EVER! Praise God :)

"As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love." - John 15:9

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"
-John 15:13

#NoGreaterLove

No comments:

Post a Comment